01 March, 2011

Bk to uni's life

YEAH FINALLY i'm back to BLOG
kinda busy with all the tests and assignments =( pity uni life !!!
i hate !!!!!!

oh ya here to announce that i bought a NEW TOY !!!!! wahaahahaha
This is nt the one that i target FOR !!! but i fall in love with it on my first sight..
so wat t
o do BUY LO hahahaaha




and and and
my dear sopo came and sleep with me ...
but sadly only for ONE nite
but it a very very good nite for me
having PILLOW TALKS with her
laugh out LOUD !!!
it likes an ages that i never been so happy !!
*i mean talk before sleep*
hahahahaah coz at JB AND UTM
this is nt A LIFE!!!!
but we usually do tis at MATRIC!!!!!!!!
we miss the matric life !!!!




The day after...
pass up all the assignments
and we went to LOUD SPEAKER with my coursemates
now i understand y ppl like to use the word COURSEMATES!!!!
wahahahahaha SECRET!!!!~~~




lastly,
just to share that..
朋友不用很多,真心的;一个就够!!!!
other than that ....
they are just wearing the name FRIEND
honestly,
i don like ppl suspecting me.... ming bai ma!!!!!!!!!!!!
tell her also no use
coz the word i can hear is only SORRY
i hear till NGIAK la my dear .....
hope the day that i hear I WILL WAKE UP will come soon
lol but i'm just dreaming ...

ok bye all....

3 comments: